And trust me- anyone could make these! They are easy to throw together in no time at all.
- 1 (19.5 ounce) package brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil (you could also use canola oil)
- ¼ cup water
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package strawberry cake mix (or any flavor you want)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (you could also use canola oil)
- 1⅓ cups water
- 3 egg whites
- ½ cup butter softened
- ½ cup shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- ¼ cup chocolate sprinkles
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 40-48 muffin cups with paper liners (I only got about 40 cupcakes, but you may get more).
- Whisk together the brownie mix, 2 eggs, ½ cup canola oil, and ¼ cup water in a bowl. Stir just until fully incorporated, about 50 strokes; set aside.
- Mix the cake mix, 2 tablespoons canola oil, 1⅓ cup water, and 3 egg whites in a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed until combined. Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Spoon the brownie batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each cup ⅓ full. Spoon the cake batter over the brownie batter, until muffin cups are each ⅔ full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and the tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 20 minutes.
- Cream together the butter shortening, and vanilla. Then add in milk and powdered sugar 1 cup at a time. Mix until light and fluffy. Top with optional sprinkles.
Mini Elmo Cupcakes
Mini Egg Nog Cupcakes
Black Forest Cherry Cupcakes
Brownie Buckeye Cupcakes
Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes
for style, beauty tips, daily deals, tutorials and more!