And trust me- anyone could make these! They are easy to throw together in no time at all.
- 1 (19.5 ounce) package brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil (you could also use canola oil)
- ¼ cup water
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package strawberry cake mix (or any flavor you want)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (you could also use canola oil)
- 1⅓ cups water
- 3 egg whites
- ½ cup butter softened
- ½ cup shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- ¼ cup chocolate sprinkles
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 40-48 muffin cups with paper liners (I only got about 40 cupcakes, but you may get more).
- Whisk together the brownie mix, 2 eggs, ½ cup canola oil, and ¼ cup water in a bowl. Stir just until fully incorporated, about 50 strokes; set aside.
- Mix the cake mix, 2 tablespoons canola oil, 1⅓ cup water, and 3 egg whites in a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed until combined. Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Spoon the brownie batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each cup ⅓ full. Spoon the cake batter over the brownie batter, until muffin cups are each ⅔ full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and the tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 20 minutes.
- Cream together the butter shortening, and vanilla. Then add in milk and powdered sugar 1 cup at a time. Mix until light and fluffy. Top with optional sprinkles.
Mini Elmo Cupcakes
Mini Egg Nog Cupcakes
Black Forest Cherry Cupcakes
Brownie Buckeye Cupcakes
Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes