Our family loves gooey treats and this Snickers popcorn didn’t disappoint! This would be the perfect snack to munch on while watching a movie or the Super Bowl. It makes enough to feed a big crowd and it easily doubles to make even more!!
- 4 quarts popped corn (about 1 cup kernels)
- 1 cup salted butter
- 2 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 30 fun size Snickers bars chopped up
- 3 oz melted choc chips
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Pop your popcorn and put popcorn and peanuts in a big brown paper grocery bag.
- Over medium heat boil butter, brown sugar, salt and corn syrup for 5 minutes (stirring constantly). Remove from heat and stir in baking soda. Pour over popcorn in the brown paper bag, roll closed and shake well. It blends so much easier than trying to fit it in a big bowl and stir. After the popcorn is coated well, spread onto a cookie sheet. Spread chopped Snickers over top of popcorn and put in oven for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and drizzle melted chocolate over top of popcorn. YUM!
- *If not eaten immediately…can be stored in an airtight container.
Sweet and Salty White Chocolate Popcorn
Twix Caramel Popcorn
Cinnamon Bear Popcorn