- 2½ cups chopped cooked chicken breast (about 1 pound)
- ½ cup matchstick-cut carrots
- ⅓ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- ⅓ cup light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions
- ¼ cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 4 (6-inch) whole wheat pitas, each cut in half
- 8 Romaine lettuce leaves
- Combine first 11 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well. Line each pita half with 1 lettuce leaf; fill each half with ⅓ cup chicken mixture.
Equipment needed for this recipe:
Looking for more chicken recipes? Here are a few of our favorites!
Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki Bowl
Slow Cooker Bacon Smothered Chicken
Classic Baked Garlic Chicken Recipe
Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Fajita Soup
With over 150 recipes, we have put together 52 menu plans to make meal time a lot easier.
You can order our book HERE!