- 16-ounce box Velveeta Cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 15-ounce can Hormel Chili (No Beans)
- 4 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Cut the Velveeta cheese into cubes.
- Combine the cheese with the remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir frequently until cheese melts. Enjoy with tortilla chips or bread.
(Recipe from Everything in Moderation)
Need a cute tray? We love these:
Check out all four of our cookbooks here: