Love Chili's Queso Dip? Now you can make it right at home. It's the perfect party appetizer.
5 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
10 minTotal Time
- 16-ounce box Velveeta Cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 15-ounce can Hormel Chili (No Beans)
- 4 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Cut the Velveeta cheese into cubes.
- Combine the cheese with the remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir frequently until cheese melts. Enjoy with tortilla chips or bread.
(Recipe from Everything in Moderation)
Need a cute tray? We love these:
Check out all four of our cookbooks here: