14 Days of Valentine’s with Free Printables!

I love holidays!  I'm always looking for a reason to celebrate, so when it comes to Valentine's Day, we go all out. I thought this was a festive to get my husband in the Valentine's Day mood {plus it gives him a reminder everyday to be sure to get something for his lovely wife}.
I came up with these little gifts to celebrate the "14 Days of Valentine's!"

You could give these gifts in any order.  All of the printables I used are in a PDF at the end of the post that you can print off.  There is also a set of blank printables in case you want to come up with your own!
 You are the apple of my eye!
You could also use apple juice, candy apple rings or actual apples.
 Honey, comb your hair, because we've got a date tonight!
February 2nd is my husband's birthday so I thought this would be a good idea to do on this day.  You could also save this one until Valentine's Day and go on a date that evening.
If you're not into cereal you could just use a regular comb.
 You are one hot tamale!
You could also use Red Hots or any other cinnamon candy.
 I'm nuts about you!
You could use any type of nuts, a Nutrageous candy bar, or Nutter Butter cookies.
 I wouldn't chews anyone but you!
 You could also use Starburst fruit chews, Charleston Chews, or Chewy granola bars.
I think you are sodamazing!
You could also use Soda Candies or Soda Crackers.
 We were mint to be together!
 You could also use York Peppermint Patties, Butter Mints, or a mint flavored dessert.
 We make a great combo!
These were my husbands favorite growing up so I just had to use them!  They are found right by the checkout.
You could also use a combination flavored pizza or PB&J combo jars.
 Thanks for sticking by my side!
We lose chapstick as soon as we get it around here so this works well for us.
You could also use Chic-O-Sticks, Orange or Raspberry Sticks or super glue (or anything else sticky for that matter).
 I'm bananas for you!
You could also use real bananas or banana flavored candy.

You have ofishally stolen my heart!

You could also use gold fish crackers.
 I would be so mixed up without you!
You could use any flavor of Chex Mix, trail mix or other snack mix.
 Life would be unbearable without you!
You could also use a honey bear or Klondike Bars with the bear on the front (just be sure to keep them in the freezer).
You make my heart bubble over!
You could use any type of carbonated beverage, Bubble Tape, or Bubble Yum.
You can download the printable tags I used, HERE!

You can download blank tags HERE!

1. okay, Elyse! You are too cute and creative! I love these ideas! I would probably go to the store right now and get the stuff, but sadly my husband won’t be around for most of the 14 days of Valentines! haha! Thanks for such cute inspiration though! Jared is going to love “the love” that’s in store for him! :)

2. Courtney says:

Oh my how fun!!! I am soo going to do this for my hubby! I love how you suggested other products, got my wheels turning for either that actual idea or to dim on some of them.

3. Jessica says:

Yes!! Thank you thank you! Im definitely going to be doing this for my husband! He gets home late at night so Ill be leaving it on the counter where he always puts his keys and wallet. Thank you again!

4. Louanne says:

that’s really cute! We never celebrate Valentines, but last year we met our 2nd daughter for the first time and adopted her on Valentines so we will be having a family celebration. So I am thinking of how I can use these for that too. Thanks.

5. Kery W says:

i LOVE you ladies blog!! this is the cutest thing i have ever seen. i wondered what i was gonna do this year for my husband!! great great great!!!

6. Joan says:

Love this!! So different and fun! My boyfriend loves Mountain Dew which gave me the idea, “What would I “dew” without you?”

7. t-bird says:

What’s the name of the gummy bears you have a picture of? I used to eat tehm as a treat as a kid but can’t for the life of me remember their brand!

8. Jes says:

I wanted to turn this into 12 days of Christmas for my husband. I got a message that the labels are no longer available through the pdf printable link. IS there any way to get them back up?

9. Bookworm says:

These are really cute, but it makes me cringe to see that you used the improper “you’re” for Honeycombs. It really should be “comb your hair”. Just thought I’d let you know! These are great ideas!

10. FranklyBecca says:

These are very cute! I was inspired by your gummy bear one to create a valentine of my own which says “I Love You Bear-y Much” It actually looks nothing like yours, but I did get the idea from you, and I featured your picture and linked back to your blog on my post today.

11. Riss says:

Thanks for the great ideas! My boyfriend and I weren’t able to be together for Valentines Day, so we’re doing a “make up” day on Friday. We’re SUPER cheesy, so these ideas are PERFECT. I think I’m going to hide them all over my house and make him go on a scavenger hunt to find each!

12. Adelaide says:

We are in no way related and are intend to
    cover you, the lender must behave before and during any home repossession attempt.
    Now, what happened dave g zitting to the interest rate nodes and here are the years, 0, 1,
    2, 3, blah up to 31 or something.

Here is my web page; David zitting

• Cyd says:

Hi Shirley, We just check it and it works fine. Click on the word HERE where it says to click for the printables. Hope this helps.

13. Olivia says:

This is great, so easy and so cute! I made the gummy bear one for some of my friends for Valentine’s Day, and posted about it on my blog (oliviarinock.blogspot.com) if you want to see how it went. Thanks for this awesome gift idea, and wonderful blog as well!

14. grace says:

love this idea …. thanks for sharing, but i can’t download the files, could you please email them to me, thank you so much.

15. melanie says:

Great Ideas! Could you send me the blank label? I have the party today. Hopefully you can:)

Thank you!