- 1 package frozen breaded chicken strips
- 6 tablespoons Frank's Hot Sauce
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- Prepare the chicken strips as directed on the back of the package.
- Heat hot sauce, water and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat, until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour sauce over chicken, and enjoy!
- Serve with celery and ranch dressing for dipping.
We’ve put together 50 of our favorite family recipes to make dinnertime a breeze!
You can get this eCookbook for just $4.99 (that’s less than ten cents a recipe)!
Get it HERE!