- Posted on
- 14 Comments
So after making Rolo Turtles last week, so seriously had millions of pretzels leftover. I came across this recipe for White Chocolate Cinnamon Pretzels over at Your Cup of Cake and had all the ingredients in my pantry . . . so of course I had to try them out.
They took just a couple of minutes to throw together and let me tell you . . . I will never eat a plain pretzel ever again! These were amazing!
1 bag of pretzels (16-18 oz
2/3 cup oil (I used vegetable oil)
1/3 cup sugar
1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup cinnamon sugar for sprinkling
1 cup white chocolate chips
1. Whisk together oil, sugar, and cinnamon.
2. Pour pretzels into a microwave safe bowl and pour oil mixture in. Stir until coated.
3. Microwave for 1 minute, remove and stir. Microwave 45 seconds more.
4. Spread pretzels evenly onto two cookie sheets covered in parchment paper.
5. While still warm, sprinkle cinnamon sugar generously.
6. Melt white chocolate (on low heat, be careful not to burn) and drizzle over cooled pretzels.
7. Store in an airtight container.
Makes a great snack, party treat, or gift for friends and neighbors!
You Might Also Like:
Other interesting food sites: