- 1 bag of pretzels (16-18 oz
- ⅔ cup oil (I used vegetable oil)
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup cinnamon sugar for sprinkling
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Whisk together oil, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Pour pretzels into a microwave safe bowl and pour oil mixture in. Stir until coated.
- Microwave for 1 minute, remove and stir. Microwave 45 seconds more.
- Spread pretzels evenly onto two cookie sheets covered in parchment paper.
- While still warm, sprinkle cinnamon sugar generously.
- Melt white chocolate (on low heat, be careful not to burn) and drizzle over cooled pretzels.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Makes a great snack, party treat, or gift for friends and neighbors!
Equipment needed for this recipe:
Honey Mustard Pretzel Chicken
Take 5 Cake Mix Bars
Rolo Pretzel Turtle Bites
Chubby Hubby Buckeye Peanut Butter Truffles Recipe
Kid Friendly Trail Mix
for style, beauty tips, daily deals, tutorials and more!