- 1 (11 oz) bag of Rolos Caramel Candy
- Pecan halves (I used about ½ pound)
- Small pretzels (about 50)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay pretzels all over cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or foil. Put a Rolo on top of each pretzel. Place in oven and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Pull out of the oven and press a pecan half gently onto each Rolo. Let them set up so you can transfer them to a plate (pop them in the fridge if you want them to set-up quickly!).
- Place them in a cute cellophane bag for a quick and yummy Christmas goody for your neighbors.(Allergic to nuts or just don't like them? You can add an M & M candy or another pretzel on top!)
Items needed for recipe:
Our cookbook makes a wonderful gift (and it’s priced right at less than $18!) . . . you can check it out HERE.