- 15 oz can pumpkin
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (Splenda would work too)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or more to taste)*
- 6 oz fat free Greek yogur
- 8 oz Cool Whip (I used fat-free)
- cut up apples, bananas, and other fruits/crackers/cookies to dip
Mix pumpkin with brown sugar, vanilla and spices, blend well. Mix in yogurt. Fold in cool whip and chill in refrigerator until ready to eat.
Makes about 6 cups (12 servings).
Recipe from Skinny Taste
Here is the How To Video
*Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice Recipe
I found that pumpkin pie spice is SUPER expensive at the store and you only get a small amount. I came across this recipe at $5 Dinners to make your own Pumpkin Pie Spice . . . and it worked perfectly! It is much cheaper to make it yourself than to buy it.
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp nutmeg