- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to ½ inch thickness
- seasoning salt
- 6 slices bacon, cut in half
- ¼ cup mustard
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- ½ tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded Colby/Jack cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- Sprinkle and rub the chicken breasts with seasoning salt. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp.
- In a small bowl, mix the mustard, honey, mayo and dried onion flakes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place chicken in the skillet and saute for 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until browned. Move chicken to an 11x7 inch or 9x9 inch pan.
- Apply the honey mustard to each breast, then layer with mushrooms, bacon, and shredded cheese.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and chicken is done.
- Serve with honey mustard sauce.
- Mix the mayo, yellow mustard, Dijon mustard, honey, onion flakes and lemon juice together in a bowl. Cover and chill in refrigerator overnight. Serve with chicken.
We’ve put together 50 of our favorite family recipes to make dinnertime a breeze!
You can get this eCookbook for just $4.99 (that’s less than ten cents a recipe)!
Get it HERE!