Join us on Facebook for our latest recipes and projects!
Every Sunday, our Mom would make some sort of jello as a side dish to our delicious dinner. It was usually my favorite part of the meal! This recipe was one of our favorites growing up, and now my little family eats it right up. Plus, it makes a lot so it is a great side dish for parties or big dinners!
- 1 large package Cook and Serve vanilla pudding (4.6 ounces)
- 1 large package orange jell-o (6 ounces)
- 2 cups water
- 1 16 oz Cool-Whip (lite or fat-free is fine)
- ½ bag mini marshmallows
- 20 ounce can pineapple tidbits (drained)
- 22 ounces mandarin oranges (drained)
- 2 to 3 bananas, sliced (Optional, put in before serving so they don't turn brown in the fridge)
- Mix together pudding, Jell-o, and water over medium heat until it boils. Remove from heat and pour into a large mixing bowl. Refrigerate until mixture has thickened (about an hour). Beat until creamy. Fold in Cool Whip, marshmallows, and fruit. Chill about an hour before serving.