- 2 chicken or beef bouillon cubes
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup diced celery
- 2 cups diced potatoes
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen mixed vegetables (I usually buy the broccoli, carrot, and cauliflower combo)
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup (I used the (98% fat free kind)
- 1 can of milk (once you add the cream of chicken, use that can to measure your milk)
- 1 lb (16 oz) Velveeta cheese (I used the 2% milk kind), cubed
- Place your bouillon cubes, water, celery, potatoes, and carrots in a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Boil until bouillon cubes have dissolved.
- Add your bag of frozen veggies and turn heat down to low (I usually set my burner at 3 out of 10). Place lid on top of pot and let simmer for 30-40 minutes (add water if necessary).
- Add cream of chicken soup, milk, and Velveeta cheese.
- Stir constantly until cheese is all melted.
- Serve with bread bowls or warm rolls.
With over 150 recipes, we have put together 52 menu plans to make meal time a lot easier.
You can order our book HERE!