- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup butter or margarine (melted)
- 2 8-oz tubes refrigerated biscuits
- ¼ cup margarine or butter melted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon together. Pour melted butter into a separate small bowl.
- Separate biscuits and dip into melted butter, then into brown sugar mixture coating both sides.
- Place into a greased slow cooker. Have biscuits overlap so they all fit into crock pot. Cover and cook on high for 1.5 hours. Check to see if they are cooked through.
- Put on a plate and drizzle with favorite glaze or frosting.
- Mix all ingredients together well. Add more milk if needed to get to desired consistency.
Equipment needed for this recipe:
Lemon Pound Cake
Mini Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
Cinnamon Roll Waffles
Our first cookbook is filled with some of our favorite family recipes!
For only $16, it makes a great gift! Get it HERE!