This recipe seriously tastes like something you would order at an Italian restaurant . . . my whole family absolutely loved it. The flavor is so delicious. I loved it because it was ready in less than 25 minutes! We are definitely adding this to our meal rotation!
- 1 lb. bowtie pasta (or any kind of pasta would work!)
- 1-1 1/2 lbs. cooked chicken, sliced or cubed (I just sauteed some while the noodles cooked)
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed or crushed
- 4 Tbs. butter
- 1 cup half and half, room temperature
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- 12 oz jar roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
Add the chicken and red pepper slices to the sauce. Stir frequently and keep and eye on the heat so it doesn’t boil. Drain the cooked pasta and stir it together with the sauce. Add chopped parsley or basil when serving.
Adapted from Eat At Home.