- Posted on
- 18 Comments
- 1 lb. bowtie pasta (or any kind of pasta would work!)
- 1-1 1/2 lbs. cooked chicken, sliced or cubed (I just sauteed some while the noodles cooked)
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed or crushed
- 4 Tbs. butter
- 1 cup half and half, room temperature
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- 12 oz jar roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
Cook the pasta according to the package directions. While it cooks, melt butter in a skillet over medium heat and cook the onion and garlic till soft. Whisk in half and half and chicken broth. Stir in seasoned salt and mozzarella. Lower the heat to keep the sauce from boiling.
Add the chicken and red pepper slices to the sauce. Stir frequently and keep and eye on the heat so it doesn’t boil. Drain the cooked pasta and stir it together with the sauce. Add chopped parsley or basil when serving.
Adapted from Eat At Home.