- 1 lb. bowtie pasta (or any kind of pasta would work!)
- 1-1½ lbs. cooked chicken, sliced or cubed (I just sauteed some while the noodles cooked, but rotisserie chicken would work also)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed or crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup half and half, room temperature
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 12 oz jar roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. While it cooks, melt butter in a skillet over medium heat and cook the onion and garlic till soft. Whisk in half and half and chicken broth. Stir in seasoned salt and mozzarella. Lower the heat to keep the sauce from boiling.
- Add the chicken and red pepper slices to the sauce. Stir frequently and keep and eye on the heat so it doesn’t boil. Drain the cooked pasta and stir it together with the sauce. Add chopped parsley or basil when serving.
We are so excited to announce the release of our new eCookbook:
The Best Freezer Meals from Six Sisters’ Stuff!
Inside you will find 75 of our Tried-and-True Freezer Meal Recipes that our families have loved . . . with easy instructions and tips to help make meal planning and prep a breeze.
Get this ebook for only $4.99!
Click HERE to buy it now.
Adapted from Eat At Home.