Recipe adapted from Taste of Home.
Our favorite Pumpkin Zucchini Bread Recipe
20 minPrep Time
55 minCook Time
1 hr, 15 Total Time
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup butter, melted (or 1 cup oil or 1/2 cup oil and 1/2 cup applesauce)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1-2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- In a bowl, combine eggs and sugar.
- Add pumpkin, butter (or oil/applesauce) and vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Stir in zucchini and nuts.
- Pour into two greased and floured 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until breads test done.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes.
- Remove to a wire rack. Yield: 2 loaves.
Equipment needed for this recipe:
Looking for other Zucchini recipes? Here are a few of our favorites!
Double Chocolate Zucchini Cookies
Chicken Zucchini Casserole
Zucchini Parmesan Bake
Classic Zucchini Bread
Dark Chocolate Zucchini Brownies
We’ve put together 50 of our favorite family recipes to make dinnertime a breeze!
You can get this eCookbook for just $4.99 (that’s less than ten cents a recipe)!
Get it HERE!