- 1½ lb. sirloin steak, cut against the grain into thin (about ¼″) slices
- ½ c. rice wine or pear juice (1 4 oz. bottle of pear juice from the baby food aisle is perfect and cheap)
- ½ c. low-sodium soy sauce (regular soy sauce makes it taste vaguely like beef jerky)
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. Sriracha chili sauce
- 1½ tsp. sesame oil
- Combine wine or pear juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, chili sauce, and sesame oil in a large bowl.
- Add sliced steak. Marinate at room temperature for 1 hour or up to 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill. While the grill is heating, thread the steak pieces onto bamboo skewers.
- Cook over medium-high heat for about 3-4 minutes per side, being careful not to let the meat get too cooked.
- Serve immediately; serves 4-6.
Fall Off The Bone BBQ Ribs
50 of the Best Grilling Recipes
5-Star Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
Grilled Pineapple Pork Chops
Grilled Tuscan Pork Chops
We’ve put together 50 of our favorite slow cooker recipes to make dinnertime a breeze!
You can get this eCookbook for just $4.99 (that’s less than ten cents a recipe)!
Get it HERE!