- Posted on
- 4 Comments
- 4-5 large chopped tomatoes (or 6-8 smaller ones)
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro (or if you don't have fresh you can use about 2 Tbsp dried)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh jalapeno pepper (include seeds if you want it hotter- add less if you don't like heat)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Mix all ingredients together and serve. Keep leftovers in fridge. This tastes amazing after about 24 hours in the fridge . . . the flavors all mix together and it is delicious!
Recipe adapted from allrecipes.com.
You Might Also Enjoy:
Check out the NEW Six Sisters' Cookbook!
With over 150 recipes, we have put together 52 menu plans to make meal time a lot easier. You can order our book HERE on Amazon!