- 2 cups dry elbow macaroni, cooked, rinsed, and drained
- ⅓ cup diced celery
- ¼ cup minced red onion, soaked in cold water for 5 minutes, drained
- 1 tablespoon minced flat-leaf parsley
- ½ cup diced vine-ripened tomato (optional)
- ½ cup prepared mayonnaise
- ¾ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1½ teaspoons sugar
- 1½ tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl combine the macaroni, celery, onion, parsley and tomato.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, vinegar, sour cream and salt.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
- Store covered in the refrigerator, for up to 3 days.
Cherry Whip Salad
Broccoli Apple Salad
Avocado Deviled Eggs
Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
Italian Vegetable Dip
For only $16, it makes a great gift! Get it HERE!