- Posted on
- 9 Comments
This is one of my favorite side dishes for a BBQ . . . it’s creamy, full of flavor, and easy to throw together.
- 2 cups dry elbow macaroni, cooked, rinsed, and drained
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup minced red onion, soaked in cold water for 5 minutes, drained
- 1 tablespoon minced flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup diced vine-ripened tomato (optional)
- 1/2 cup prepared mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl combine the macaroni, celery, onion, parsley and tomato, if using. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, vinegar, sour cream and salt. Pour the dressing over the salad and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve. Store covered in the refrigerator, for up to 3 days.
Recipe from Food Network.