Football season is right around the corner and that means one thing: TAILGATE PARTIES! I am all about the yummy food. These sandwiches are easy to throw together, make a lot, and you can have all them cooked before the party begins. We actually had them for dinner the other night and my family loved them!
- 1 package (12 count) Hawaiian Bread Rolls (or any rolls will do)
- 1 lb ham, sliced (I just got mine from the deli)
- 12 slices cheddar cheese (or you can use provolone, Swiss, or your favorite kind of cheese)
- 1 (8 oz) container Philadelphia Chive and Onion cream cheese spread
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tablespoon dried minced onion
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Spray a 9x13" pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut the rolls in half and place the roll bottoms in a 9x13 inch pan. Place equal amounts of ham on each roll bottom and top each with a slice of cheese. Spread a generous scoop of cream cheese on each of the roll tops and then place the tops on each bottom to make a completely sandwich.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the butter, Worcestershire sauce, onion, and Parmesan cheese. Pour over your sandwiches and let sit for about 20 minutes. (You can make these ahead of time and allow them to sit in the fridge overnight).
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cover the baking pan with foil and bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.
Here are some more of our favorite sandwiches:
Slow Cooker Root Beer Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Southwest Seven Layer Sliders
Slow Cooker Cheesy BBQ Chicken Bacon Sandwiches
Slow Cooker 3 Envelope Pot Roast Sliders
Slow Cooker Bavarian Meatball Sandwich
Recipe from Taste of Home.