Football season is right around the corner and that means one thing: TAILGATE PARTIES! :) I am all about the yummy food. These sandwiches are easy to throw together, make a lot, and you can have all them cooked before the party begins. We actually had them for dinner the other night and my family loved them!
- 1 pkg. (12 count) Hawaiian bread rolls (I actually just used regular bread rolls from the bakery)
- 1 lb. shaved Black Forest ham
- 12 slices Gruyere cheese (I used Provolone because I knew my kids would eat it)
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Philadelphia® Chive & Onion Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp. dried minced onion
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut all rolls in half. Place roll bottoms in 9x13-inch pan.
- Place equal amounts of ham on each roll bottom. Top with cheese.
- On each of the roll tops, spread a generous amount of the cream cheese spread. Return the tops to the bottoms making sandwiches.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the butter, Worcestershire sauce, onion and Parmesan cheese. Pour over your sandwiches and let sit for at least 20 minutes. (You can make these ahead of time and allow to sit in fridge overnight.)
- Place sandwiches, covered in foil, in a preheated 350°F oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until warmed through. Enjoy! Yield: 12 servings.