10 minPrep Time
6 hrCook Time
6 hr, 10 Total Time
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 apples, peeled and grated
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 6-8 slices bacon
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- In small bowl, combine BBQ sauce with grated apple and lemon juice.
- Wrap 2 pieces of bacon around each chicken breast.
- Place wrapped chicken breasts in slow cooker and pour BBQ mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Supplies needed for this recipe:
We know how hard it can be to get dinner on the table. That is why we created the Six Sisters’ Menu Plan Membership! Each week you will receive a weekly menu plan (that includes 6 main dish recipes, 2 side dish recipes and 2 dessert recipes) and a detailed shopping list to make grocery shopping a breeze! We have done all the busy work for you, so you just need to shop and cook!
All of our recipes are family-friendly and we have been developing these recipes for the last 5 years!
You can read more about it and JOIN HERE!
For as little as $3 a month, you can take the stress out of dinnertime! It is free to cancel at anytime, so it’s worth a shot at making your life easier!