- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- 1- 2 apples, peeled and grated
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 6-8 slices bacon
- In small bowl, combine BBQ sauce with grated apple and lemon juice.
- Wrap 2 pieces of bacon around each chicken breast. Place chicken breasts in base of crock pot, pour BBQ/apple mixture over the chicken. Set to low and cook for 8 hours.
- Serve warm with your favorite sides.
Equipment needed for this recipe:
We’ve put together 50 of our favorite family recipes to make dinnertime a breeze!
You can get this eCookbook for just $4.99 (that’s less than ten cents a recipe)!
Get it HERE!