I saw a delicious Key Lime Pie Fudge pinned on Pinterest and it seriously looked amazing. I was so excited to get the recipe so I could make it for myself, but when I clicked on the link, it took me to a store that sells the fudge! There was no recipe in sight!
So, I made it my mission to find a recipe so that I could make this fudge myself. I googled it and found a couple of recipes, then combined them and came up with this.
We absolutely loved it. It’s the delicious smooth texture of fudge with the summer-y feel of Key Lime Pie. One of our new favorites!
Key Lime Pie Fudge Recipe
Author: Six Sisters Stuff
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⅔ cups sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 12 large marshmallows
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup lime rind, grated (about 4 limes)
- 2 tablespoons key lime juice
- 1 cup finely grated graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 drops green food coloring
- Line an 8x8" pan with wax paper.
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, ¼ cup sugar, melted butter or margarine in a bowl until well blended.
- Press mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7 minutes. Cool completely.
- Combine the milk, 1⅔ sugar and salt in a large, heavy saucepan and cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil; stirring constantly. Once mixture begins to boil, cook it for 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in the marshmallows, chocolate, food coloring, lime rind and lime and mix well until mixture is melted and smooth. Pour into prepared pan and cool completely. Cut into 1 inch squares to serve.
Looking for more delicious bars?
Here are a few of our favorite:
Cherry Chocolate Nut Bars
Salted Nut Roll Peanut Bars
Whoppers Blondie Bars
Gingerbread Cookie Bars