We Love anything with beans at our house! I was going to attempt to make Chicken Enchiladas but I soon realized that it was already 5:30 and I hadn’t even unthawed the chicken! (I Hate that) So I just kind of made up my own thing and it was AWESOME and Super easy!
- 10 corn tortillas(you could use more if you like)
- 2 cans of black beans
- 1 small can green chilis
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 2 cups of Cheese – (We used cheddar)
- All the toppings!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. –
- Mix together the beans and chilis
- In a 9X13 pan put 3 T of the Enchilada sauce and spread all over the bottom. Then tear the tortillas into 1 inch by 1 inch pieces. Put one layer of the tortillas down. Add a layer of beans, a layer of cheese, and then a 1/3 can of the Enchilada sauce.
Then start over… tortillas, beans, cheese, sauce.
I did that 3 times. Then cook uncovered for 30 minutes.
Serve with rice and toppings. We used spinach, tomatoes, and sour cream.