I know that the name of these cookies is kind of redundant . . . but what else do you call them? If you have not noticed by now, we love Oreo’s in our family and the thing that I love about these cookies is that there is a box of pudding in them, making them so soft!
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 (4.2 ounce) package Cookies 'n Creme pudding mix (do not make according to package directions - you just need the dry pudding mix)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 15 Oreo cookies, very coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together and then add pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking soda with a whisk then add it to the wet ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips and Oreo cookies. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes in preheated oven until cookies tops barely have a touch of brown (do not over bake).
Disneyland Snickerdoodle Cookies
Double Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies
Grandma’s Butterscotch Cookies
Recipe source: See Jane in the Kitchen
We are so excited to announce the release of our new eCookbook:
The Best Freezer Meals from Six Sisters’ Stuff!
Inside you will find 75 of our Tried-and-True Freezer Meal Recipes that our families have loved . . . with easy instructions and tips to help make meal planning and prep a breeze.
Get this ebook for only $4.99!
Click HERE to buy it now.