Cookies and Cream Cookies

Cookies and Cream Cookies on
I know that the name of these cookies is kind of redundant . . . but what else do you call them? :) If you have not noticed by now, we love Oreo’s in our family and the thing that I love about these cookies is that there is a box of pudding in them, making them so soft!
My family loved them . . . and if you love Oreo’s, you will too!
4.0 from 1 reviews
Cookies and Cream Cookies
Prep time:
Cook time:
Total time:
Serves: 36 cookies
These cookies are loaded with Oreo's and the secret ingredient is a box of cookies and cream pudding, making them so soft and full of flavor!
  • 2¼ cups flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 cup butter, softened
  • ½ cup packed brown sugar
  • ½ cup white sugar
  • 1 (4.2 ounce) package Cookies 'n Creme pudding mix (do not make according to package directions - you just need the dry pudding mix)
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 cups white chocolate chips
  • 15 Oreo cookies, very coarsely chopped
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together and then add pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
  3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking soda with a whisk then add it to the wet ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips and Oreo cookies. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
  4. Bake for 10 minutes in preheated oven until cookies tops barely have a touch of brown (do not over bake).

Recipe source: See Jane in the Kitchen

Camille Sig

Screen shot 2015-04-08 at 4.05.19 PM
We are so excited to announce the release of our new eCookbook:
The Best Freezer Meals from Six Sisters’ Stuff!
Inside you will find 75 of our Tried-and-True Freezer Meal Recipes that our families have loved . . . with easy instructions and tips to help make meal planning and prep a breeze.
Get this ebook for only $4.99!
Click HERE to buy it now.

Cookies and Cream Cookies from

Like It? Share it!

If you enjoyed this post please consider sharing it with a friend

Family recipes, fun ideas, home projects & so much more!

Sign up for our free email newsletter and never miss another great recipe or tutorial.

These cookies look divine! I love cookies and cream anything – I cannot wait to make these!
    Thank you so much for your kind words about my Lemon Cake & Sugared Strawberries – and for featuring it this week! I love visiting the sisters every week!

@ Jim- Hi! I use the 4.2 ounce box of Jell-o Brand Cookies and Cream pudding mix- it’s just a dry mix, not the wet gooey pudding. :) I have been searching online for a recipe for the “dry pudding mix”, but I haven’t found anything! I am so sorry! If I ever find anything, I will let you know!

3. Anonymous says

I guess I’m the minority here. I love oreo cookies and the recipe made me drool so I gave these a shot. They were good but not great or to die for. They we soft which was appealing to me but that’s all the good I can say about them. They aren’t pretty to look at either. My DH referred to them as “ashtray cookies”. Thank you for the recipe though! It was worth a try. :)

@Kandy- I am so sorry that I missed your question! To be honest, I can’t remember if it’s instant or cook and serve. I know that at my grocery store, there was only one box of cookies and cream pudding, so that is what I used. I want to say that it’s instant. Next time I am at the grocery store, I will double check!
    Have a Merry Christmas!

I’ve made these a couple times now and I think the key is to use vanilla pudding mix. It adds more sweetness that pushes them over the edge! It also helps to make them really big so they come out more chewy than crisp.

It has been raining all weekend so I decided to make these cookies and they were delicious! Nice and fluffy. I used 1 row of Oreo cookies from the package at the advice of another commenter and they still turned out fine in my opinion! I could probably eat all of the cookies today if it keeps raining!

Made these yesterday but made my own changes.
    1. Used dark chocolate instead of white chocolate chips. Let’s face it, dark chocolate is just better.
    2. Used 1/2 cup butter and 1/4 cup of Greek yogurt. Made it creamy and healthier.
    3. Good luck finding cookies and cream pudding mix. I used cheesecake and it was awesome.

I am so bummed. I was so excited to make these cookies since my friend had brought some over. I searched high and low for the pudding mix and finally found it. I mixed up the dough, put in the first bat h and realized they weren’t spreading at all. then I realize I was supposed to make the pudding mix. I’m very disappointed the directions weren’t clear with this step. I tried to salvage the dough by adding the milk after but it was a total loss. ugh

9. Lara says

I always get asked for this recipe every time I make them, they are delicious! I was bummed because I couldn’t find cookies ‘n cream pudding in the stores anymore, but I just used vanilla and crushed a few Oreos and they were just as good.

10. Anna Bass says

I followed the instructions seemingly to-a-T but the cookies came out a little spongy. Should there be salt in the recipe or is there another suggestion from those who were successful?