- 6 Russet Potatoes cut into lengthwise quarters
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons oil (I use olive oil, but vegetable oil and canola oil would work too)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Add your oil to a baking sheet with sides.
- Cut each potato into 8 wedges.
- Combine all dry ingredients into bag–either Ziploc or paper, and add a few potatoes at a time. Shake to coat well.
- Place the potatoes coated side down into the oil in the pan.
- Continue doing this until all the potatoes have been coated and placed in the oil.
- Bake for about 20 minutes and then pull out and flip over on the other side. Bake for an extra 20 minutes. Pull wedges out of the oven and then sprinkle with a little kosher salt. Serve hot.
Utah’s Famous PINK Fry Sauce?
OH. MY. GOODNESS. Once you have tried it, you will never go back. Fries and hamburgers will never taste the same once you have had this! And it compliments these Tater Wedges perfectly! 🙂 (I have heard that many people outside of Utah eat this too . . . I am so happy to hear that it’s not just a Utah thing . . . it’s too good not to share with the world!)
Garlic and Dill Smashed Potatoes
Roasted Parmesan Potatoes
Baked Seasoned Steak Fries
Slow Cooker Bacon Cheese Potatoes