25 Delicious SLOW COOKER RECIPES

Join us on Facebook to see our latest recipes!

We have now released an eBook:
25 of our Favorite Slow Cooker Recipes for only $1.99!
Includes the delicious recipes of yummy main dishes, side dishes, and even dessert (with a picture for each recipe!). You can check it out here!

I don't know about you, but Back-To-School time gets crazy around my house. School starts up, dance classes start, soccer season is in full swing . . . it is so busy! I love my crock pot because I can prep the meal in the morning and when I come home, it is ready to eat! We use our slowcooker to make dinner a couple of times a week. I found some easy and delicious recipes that I wanted to try and decided to share them with you too!

Crock Pot Hamburger Patties (who would have thought?? Brilliant!)
And a couple recipes from our blog . . . these are tried and true favorites of ours!!
Slow Cooker Refried Beans (great for making bean burritos)
(and two other recipes! This mom actually did all the prep work for these crock pot meals, threw it in the freezer, and then all she had to do was dump the ingredients into her crock pot and turn it on. I am going to have to try this!)
And of course you need dessert . . .

Looking for more slow cooker recipes?
Check out our next post:
25 MORE Slow Cooker Recipes!

I just got a New Kitchen Aid Crock Pot and I LOVE it so much that I just had to share! (You can check it out HERE)

Or...Check out all the crock pots HERE. Any crockpot will work!

(Just remember that Amazon Prime can change without notice)

1. Naomi says:

This is awesome, I need more crock pot recipes! I especially love the idea of prepping and freezing the ingredients ahead of time to just throw them in. That’s gonna come in sooo handy next time I’m pregnant or ill!

2. Found you through Pinterest! I’ve been looking for a good crock pot beef stew recipe. Can’t wait to try yours!
    Did you know that you can link your photos to the recipes as well as make the links that go to other blogs open in a new window? That way, people won’t have to leave your blog to check out the recipes of others! Pretty cool! :)

3. Jane Jones says:

I have been searching for slow cooker recipes for ages! I’m so glad I found you on Pinterest!Just lovely ideas…..brilliant!!

4. Mama D says:

I think you should replace the Orange Chicken photo with a photo of what the chicken will actually look like.. Which is absolutely nothing like the chicken you have pictured here. The Healthy Mama BBQ Chicken is AMAZZZIIINNNGGGGGGGGG. The Cranberry Chicken smells absolutely horrific.. But let me be the one to tell you that it is divine. I just finished cooking the Chicken Taco Soup and it smells great.

5. Jennifer says:

The chicken taco soup is amazing, one our my new favs. I did use the low sodium seasoning and added a third can of beans. Better the next day and freezes really well. Im eyeing the orange chicken…

6. My boyfriend eats this like he’s been starving for a month. It’s a huge hit with him.

Chicken & Potato casserole
    -2 to 3 chicken breasts, cubed or shredded (I cook mine ahead of time, then add to crock pot)
    -1 can corn, or 1 bag frozen corn
    -1/2 bag frozen cubed potatoes/American fries/cubed hashbrowns/breakfast potatoes
    -1 can cream of chicken
    -8 to 10 oz. sour cream
    -1/2 to 1 cup shredded cheese (depends how much you like cheese!)
    -chopped onion (optional, as much as you want)
    -garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste

cook on low 5 hours

Another variation that he gobbles up is omitting the potatoes and adding an extra can of cream of chicken or adding a can of cream of mushroom (adds a different taste) and pouring it over biscuits as a gravy. :)

GET CREATIVE!!!

7. I made the orange chicken in the crockpot last night and it did NOT look anything like the picture, I followed the recipe exactly! It didn’t taste good at all and my husband and I ended up ordering pizza instead. I am not a bad cook, everything I try comes out great and this is the first one that didnt. Very disappointed cause the picture looked so good, but thats not what we got!

8. Team Jensen says:

Okay, the Orange Chicken in the Crock Pot was absolutely DISGUSTING! NOTHING like the picture and we couldn’t even finish it. From other comments it looks like I’m not alone.

9. If you prep ahead, I highly recommend using crockpot liners to put everything in, then you pop it in the freezer till needed and when all is said and done throw it the bag(and mess) away! SOOO easy!

10. Lynn Kimbell says:

I tried the orange chicken recipe and had to throw it out. It was awful! I was wondering if the writer of the recipe left out some ingredients. Mine was a thin yellow hideous color and tasted hideous—way too bitter. Didn’t have a thick glaze at all. Can someone please double check this recipe? I even tried to “fix” the whole mess, but couldn’t make it taste good. Sorry.

11. pamela towles says:

I paid for a cook book and never recieved it Im not sure what happened to it but I would really like the book or my money back

12. PJ Sharon says:

25 recipes with Delicious Taste I`m Also newly Start A Slow Cooker Recipes A Blog and This Blog very Informative and some Ideas I get please More Recipes You Upload and this is my First Time i visit I`m From Italy…