- 4 (6 oz) lean boneless pork chops
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ lime, juice of
- lime zest
- salt and fresh pepper
- Trim any fat off pork.
- In a large bowl season pork with garlic, cumin, chili powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Squeeze lime juice and some zest from the lime and let it marinade at least 20 minutes.
- Line broiler pan with foil for easy clean up.
- Place pork chops on the broiler pan and broil about 4-5 minutes on each side or until nicely browned.
Equipment needed for this recipe:
If you’re looking for MORE healthy recipes, you’ll love our new eCookbook!
100 + Healthy Recipes from Six Sisters’ Stuff
Inside, you’ll find over 100 recipes that will help you on your path to living a healthier lifestyle. No preservatives, no deep-frying, and no drive-thru, just quick and easy recipes you and your family will love.
Get this eBook for only $5.99!
Click HERE to buy it now.