Slowcooker Pork Chops

I found this recipe at Eat Cake for Dinner.  I love every recipe I have made from that blog! These were so easy and were very tasty! Can't ever have enough easy crock pot recipes!

4 thick-cut pork chops, bone in or boneless
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 pkg. dry ranch dressing mix
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 c. chicken broth
pepper

Combine soup, dressing mix, garlic, and broth.  Sprinkle chops with pepper (do not salt).  Place chops in slow cooker and pour soup mixture over top.  Cover and cook on high 4 hours or low 6-7 hours.  Serve over rice.

• Six Sisters says:

I think it would still work with regular ranch dressing. We’ve never tried that before. You just want to get that ranch flavor in it. I would add around 1/4 to 1/2 cup. Let us know how it works.

1. Ashley Gerni says:

I’m new to cooking and this looks easy enough! I have some chops in my freezer right now. do they need to thaw first or just put them in? also, my boyfriend doesn’t like ranch (which sucks cuz I’m pretty much in love with it). do you have any flavor suggestions as an alternative?

• Six Sisters says:

If you put them in frozen, you would want to cook them a little longer and as soon as they are thawed make sure they are not sticking together. Spread them out in the crock pot. The ranch just adds a yummy flavor, it won’t taste like you’re eating salad with ranch dressing all over it. Hope this helps! -The Six Sisters

2. Kaitie says:

I am a nurse can I put these in the crockpot on low and cook them for 13 hours or is that too long? My pork chops are very thick about 2 inches. I have never seen pork chops like this before.

3. Jean Balliet says:

Thank you for allowing your recipes to be printed. I usually don’t print recipes from a blog because you have to print 8 pages to get one recipe. Thanks,

4. CC says:

I made these for dinner tonight. A-MA-ZING. I had extra pork chops, so I added a little extra broth and a can of cream of mushroom soup, as well as an onion. I didn’t salt the pork as advised, and I was really glad I didn’t…it would have been waaaaay too salty. This was delicious!! I served it with basmati rice and roasted asparagus. My family was pleased, and it was ridiculously easy. THANKS FOR A GREAT RECIPE!!