Slowcooker Pork Chops

Slow Cooker Pork Chops on SixSistersStuff
Who knew that such simple ingredients could make such an amazing meal?!
4 thick-cut pork chops, bone in or boneless
1 (10.75 oz) can cream of chicken soup (I used 98% fat free)
1 (1 oz) package dry ranch dressing mix
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup chicken broth
pepper to taste

Combine soup, dressing mix, garlic, and broth.  Sprinkle chops with pepper (do not salt).  Place chops in slow cooker and pour soup mixture over top.  Cover and cook on high 4 hours or low 6-7 hours.  Serve over rice or hot potatoes.

Recipe source: Eat Cake for Dinner

Screen Shot 2014-09-11 at 11.27.27 PM

Like It? Share it!

If you enjoyed this post please consider sharing it with a friend

Family recipes, fun ideas, home projects & so much more!

Sign up for our free email newsletter and never miss another great recipe or tutorial.

I’m new to cooking and this looks easy enough! I have some chops in my freezer right now. do they need to thaw first or just put them in? also, my boyfriend doesn’t like ranch (which sucks cuz I’m pretty much in love with it). do you have any flavor suggestions as an alternative?

• says

If you put them in frozen, you would want to cook them a little longer and as soon as they are thawed make sure they are not sticking together. Spread them out in the crock pot. The ranch just adds a yummy flavor, it won’t taste like you’re eating salad with ranch dressing all over it. Hope this helps! -The Six Sisters

2. Kaitie says

I am a nurse can I put these in the crockpot on low and cook them for 13 hours or is that too long? My pork chops are very thick about 2 inches. I have never seen pork chops like this before.

3. CC says

I made these for dinner tonight. A-MA-ZING. I had extra pork chops, so I added a little extra broth and a can of cream of mushroom soup, as well as an onion. I didn’t salt the pork as advised, and I was really glad I didn’t…it would have been waaaaay too salty. This was delicious!! I served it with basmati rice and roasted asparagus. My family was pleased, and it was ridiculously easy. THANKS FOR A GREAT RECIPE!!

4. Roxanne says

Omg! Thank you soooo much for this recipe!
    My boyfriend and i looved it! And the ingredients are so cheap, most of them we always keep in the pantry!
    This is an amazibg budget-friendly recipe <3<3

• Cyd says

You can make your own. Here is a recipe we found on Pinterest –
      1 teaspoon dried parsley
      1 teaspoon kosher salt
      1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
      1/4 teaspoon onion powder
      1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
      1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
      Mix all of the above ingredients in a bowl. Store in an airtight container.

5. Cori says

Are there alterations that need to be done to this recipe if we are using Thin cut boneless pork chops? And do we really need to double ALL of the ingredients if we are making 8-10 pork chops vs. only 4

6. Laurie says

This is the 3rd recipe from your website I’ve tried to cut and paste ingredients into my shopping list. It won’t let me. I’m not stealing your recipe; I’m just trying to get my errands done as quickly as possible. I won’t be coming back to your site. I know you don’t care. I actually was going to buy your cookbook, but oh well. There are a lot less paranoid bloggers and chefs out there.

7. Diana says

If you copy and paste it works just fine. You can’t “cut” the recipe because, if it allowed you to the recipe would no longer be there. Try copying and you will see it works.

8. Laura says

Referring to Paulette’s question (7/19/2015)…I like to brown all meats that I cook in a crockpot, I would think it can’t hurt to lightly brown the porkchops first. I can’t wait to try this recipe using low fat cream of mushroom soup instead of cream of chicken.

9. Sandy Rahlfs says

I love the crockpot! Originally, I found this recipe through my mother in law. Thanks, Doris!

I have it in the crockpot for supper tonight and my hubby is out of town for training through his work. He was teasingly telling me to shove it because he loves this dish too!

It is smelling so good in here with it slowly perking!

Sandy Rahlfs