|Only 3 ingredients! I used turkey meatballs rather than regular but they both are great!|
This recipe can easily be made into a freezer meal that literally takes only a couple of minutes to prepare – just read the instructions of the recipe for directions on how to make this a quick and easy freezer meal!
And if you are looking for more easy and delicious freezer meals, be sure to check out our newest ebook:
The Best Freezer Meals from Six Sisters’ Stuff!
Inside you will find 75 of our Tried-and-True Freezer Meal Recipes that our families have loved . . . with easy instructions and tips to help make meal planning and prep a breeze.
Get this ebook for only $4.99!
Click HERE to buy it now.
- 1 (12 oz) jar chili sauce
- 1 (16-18 oz) jar grape jelly
- 1 (2 lb) package frozen meatballs
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine jelly and chili sauce in a crock pot and stir until smooth. Heat the mixture if needed to combine.
- Add meatballs or cocktail sausages and set temperature to low. Cook for 2-5 hours on low.
- Serve over rice or with toothpicks.
When ready to eat, remove from freezer and thaw in fridge for 24 hours. Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and place contents of bag inside slow cooker. Cook on HIGH for 1-2 hours or LOW for 3-4 hours. Serve over rice or with toothpicks (makes a great appetizer too!).
Looking for more of our favorite slow cooker recipes? Check out these ones:
Black Bean and Corn Salsa Chicken
Kung Pao Chicken
8 Can Taco Soup
Salsa Verde Chicken
Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches