|Only 4 ingredients!|
- 1 25-oz package crispy chicken strips (or any other chicken you have on hand)
- 1 12-oz package penne pasta (or other pasta of your choice)
- 1 15-oz bottle alfredo sauce with garlic (or your favorite alfredo sauce)
- 1 7.5-oz package Oscar Meyer Carving Board Ham (or your favorite ham)
- Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Cook chicken strips according to directions on package.
- While the chicken is cooking, boil pasta as directed.
- Cut up ham into bite-size pieces.
- After chicken is done cooking, cut up into bite-size pieces and combine in a large mixing bowl with pasta, sauce and ham. Sprinkle fresh parmesan cheese on top, if desired.
Equipment needed for this recipe:
BBQ Chip Chicken
Green Chile and Chicken Quesadillas
One Pan Taco Skillet
We’ve put together 50 of our favorite family recipes to make dinnertime a breeze!
You can get this eCookbook for just $4.99 (that’s less than ten cents a recipe)!
Get it HERE!