I am trying to only make desserts on Sunday’s to maintain my girlish figure, so I make sure to make something that looks REALLY good! I came across this recipe at Our Best Bites, who actually got it from Cooking Light Magazine, so I didn’t feel too bad about this dessert! These brownies were so good!
- ¾ cup sweetened condensed milk, divided (fat-free is fine)
- ¼ cup butter, melted and cooled
- ¼ cup non-fat milk
- 1 box devil’s food cake mix
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- With an electric mixer, combine ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk, milk, butter, cake mix, and egg white. Mixture will be very thick.
- Spray 9×13 pan with cooking spray. Press ⅔ of the mixture into the bottom of the pan. Use either floured hands, or spray your hands with cooking spray in order to press it down without having it stick to your fingers. The layer will be thin. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Combine ½ cup sweetened condensed milk and marshmallow creme in a bowl and combine until smooth. Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Spread marshmallow layer over brownie layer in pan. Carefully drop remaining brownie batter by spoonfuls over marshmallow mixture.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool before cutting into squares.
We’ve put together 50 of our favorite family recipes to make dinnertime a breeze!
You can get this eCookbook for just $4.99 (that’s less than ten cents a recipe)!
Get it HERE!