This dinner is healthy, flavorful, and only takes minutes to prepare!
10 minPrep Time
60 minCook Time
1 hr, 10 Total Time
- 1 (2 lb) pork loin roast, with fat left on
- 1 Tbsp Sea Salt (or regular salt)
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Place pork loin in a roasting pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. With your fingers, massage the mixture into the pork loin, covering all the meat and fat.
- Roast the pork for about 15-20 minutes at 475 degrees, then reduce heat to 350 degrees. Turn the roast over and roast for an additional 35-45 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees. Do not overcook or the pork will be very dry.
- Allow roast to sit for 20 minutes in the roast pan after you pull it out of the oven because it will continue to cook. Carve into pieces and serve!
We are so excited to announce the release of our new eCookbook:
The Best Freezer Meals from Six Sisters’ Stuff!
Inside you will find 75 of our Tried-and-True Freezer Meal Recipes that our families have loved . . . with easy instructions and tips to help make meal planning and prep a breeze.
Get this ebook for only $4.99!
Click HERE to buy it now.