So, I have an addiction.
I am seriously addicted to my slow cooker.
How could I not be?!
You throw a couple items together with little effort in the morning and at the end of the day . . . TA DA! A tasty meal!
But sometimes the husband gets sick of slow-cooker meals.
So I am venturing outside of my comfort zone and trying a couple of things that don’t involve a crock-pot (but take minimal effort on my part!).
When I found this recipe, I loved that it was very little work- just rub the roast and throw it in the oven. IT TASTED AMAZING! I have never made a roast so juicy and moist . . .
Needless to say, the husband was impressed.
We will definitely be making this again!!
Herb-Crusted Pork Loin Roast
Recipe type: Main Dish
This dinner is healthy, flavorful, and only takes minutes to prepare!
- 1 (2 lb) pork loin roast, with fat left on
- 1 Tbsp Sea Salt (or regular salt)
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Place pork loin in a roasting pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. With your fingers, massage the mixture into the pork loin, covering all the meat and fat.
- Roast the pork for about 15-20 minutes at 475 degrees, then reduce heat to 350 degrees. Turn the roast over and roast for an additional 35-45 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees. Do not overcook or the pork will be very dry.
- Allow roast to sit for 20 minutes in the roast pan after you pull it out of the oven because it will continue to cook. Carve into pieces and serve!
We are so excited to announce the release of our new eCookbook:
The Best Freezer Meals from Six Sisters’ Stuff!
Inside you will find 75 of our Tried-and-True Freezer Meal Recipes that our families have loved . . . with easy instructions and tips to help make meal planning and prep a breeze.
Get this ebook for only $4.99!
Click HERE to buy it now.