- 1 16-oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 10-oz can low-sodium beef broth
- ¼ cup zesty italian dressing
- 2 9-oz packages of refrigerated cheese filled ravioli
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine first four ingredients in a 9x13 dish; add ravioli; toss to coat.
- Bake 50 minutes or until ravioli is tender.
- Top with cheese; let stand 5 minutes or until melted.
Equipment needed for this recipe:
We’ve put together 50 of our favorite family recipes to make dinnertime a breeze!
You can get this eCookbook for just $4.99 (that’s less than ten cents a recipe)!
Get it HERE!