- 8 ounces crescent roll rough
- 8 ounces cream cheese (chive and onion flavor)
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1½ cups cooked and shredded chicken
- ⅓ cup crumbled bacon, cooked
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Warm cream cheese in the microwave for 20-30 seconds to soften. Place in a mixing bowl with mozzarella cheese, chicken, bacon, and sun-dried tomatoes. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Lightly dust a work surface with flour and roll out crescent dough. Cut into 16 squares.
- Place about 2 teaspoons of cream cheese mixture onto each square. Press edges together until sealed.
- After stuffing and folding each pastry, place on a baking sheet. Whisk egg and 1 tablespoon water together and brush over the top of each pastry.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Can also be served at room temperature.
- Freezer instructions: Follow directions through egg wash. Place baking sheet in the freezer. When pastries are solid to the touch, transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer. When ready to bake, place frozen pastries directly on a baking sheet in preheated 400 degree oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until puffed and golden.
Equipment needed for this recipe:
Looking for more delicious chicken recipes? Check these out!
Chicken Cordon Bleu Potatoes
Sweet and Spicy BBQ Chip Chicken
Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches
Grilled Huli Huli Chicken
Chili Lime Chicken Tenders