|My poor camera doesn’t do this baby justice!|
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust, homemade or store-bought.
- 2 large eggs
- ½ c. flour
- ½ c. white granulated sugar
- ½ c. packed brown sugar
- ¾ c. real butter, softened (1½ sticks)
- 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy. Beat in flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Beat in butter. Stir in morsels and nuts. Spoon into pie shell.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between edge and center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack or serve slightly warmed. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream. Can also drizzle chocolate syrup on top!
- ***I bought unbaked pie crusts in the refrigerated section of the store and most of them came in packs of two. I just doubled the recipe and made two pies. They are so easy so why not whip up two?!***
|I’ve eaten it for two meals in the past 24 hours! That is how good it is! My hips will thank me later!|
Equipment needed for this recipe:
Check out these delicious chocolate chip recipes!