- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 green onions, minced
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into chunks
- ½ pound sliced cut bacon, cut in half (we used turkey bacon)
- Assorted veggies (we used green pepper, pineapple, and onion)
- In a large bowl, mix together soy sauce, cider vinegar, honey, oil and green onions. Place chicken and veggies into the mixture, stir to coat.
- Cover and marinate in the fridge at least one hour (the more time, the better the flavor!).
- Preheat grill on high heat. Wrap the chicken chunks with bacon and thread onto skewers so that the bacon is secured. Skewer the veggies also (I did the meat and veggies separate because they cook at different speeds).
- Arrange skewers on the grill. Cook 15-20 minutes, brushing occasionally with the remaining soy sauce mixture, until bacon is crisp and juices are clear.
Looking for more delicious grilling recipes?
Here are a few of our favorite:
50 of the Best Grilling Recipes
Grilled Huli Huli Chicken
Grilled Lemon Chicken
Pineapple Grilled Chicken
Grilled Vegetable Kabobs
We’ve put together 50 of our favorite family recipes to make dinnertime a breeze!
You can get this eCookbook for just $4.99 (that’s less than ten cents a recipe)!
Get it HERE!