There is a little restaurant close to our house called Cutler’s that makes the most amazing sandwiches and cookies! Their cookies are seriously to die for!
A delicious soft and fudgy cookie. So easy to make with a cake mix.
10 minPrep Time
9 minCook Time
19 minTotal Time
- 15.25 ounces milk chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 10 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1-2 tsp vanilla (depending on your taste)
- 3 teaspoons cocoa
- 2-3 cups of powdered sugar
- Mix all ingredients together. Roll into 1-1.5? balls. Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 5-6 minutes.
- Pull the cookie sheet out of the oven and place 6-7 mini marshmallows on each cookie. Put the cookie sheet back into the oven for 2-2.5 minutes (no longer!)
- The marshmallows will puff up as shown in the picture.
- Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheet for a couple of minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool.
- Once they are cooled completely, put frosting on top.
- Combine all ingredients with hand mixer. Frost tops of cooled cookies.
Equipment needed for this recipe:
We’ve put together 50 of our favorite slow cooker recipes to make dinnertime a breeze!
You can get this eCookbook for just $4.99 (that’s less than ten cents a recipe)!
Get it HERE!