- Posted on
- 18 Comments
Six Girls . . . no boys. Seriously, what are the odds of that happening?
Growing up we might have had our share of petty fights over clothes, make-up, and even boys . . . but now we are the best of friends and this blog is just one more way for all of use to stay in touch.
Here is a little info about all of us:
* Camille is the oldest. She has a little girl and a little boy, so life as a stay-at-home mom is busy! Her husband recently graduated from school and started his career as a physical therapist. They just bought their first house and are trying to decorate it and furnish it on a budget while paying off student loans.
* Kristen is currently living in Missouri while her husband is in medical school. She is the president of a club at her husband's university that oversees the entire student body! She runs marathons, triathalons, 5Ks, and pretty much any race she can find all while raising her two darling daughters!
* Elyse is currently living in California as a summer sales widow. Her family will be relocating to Utah in the fall for her husband's master's program. She loves to play with her cute little boy, go on walks, exercise, and bake! She's hoping her husband hits it big this summer because she has a lot of decorating plans in mind!
* Stephanie is currently a junior in college. She is very busy working two jobs and maintaining a social life! She definitely knows how to shop and has an amazing wardrobe to show for it! She loves herself some Grey's Anatomy or any other chick flick.
* Lauren is a senior in high school. She is a student body officer, dating machine and cute tennis player! There are very few moments where she is sitting around with nothing to do! She always looks cute, even for always being on the run!
* Kendra is the youngest, and from what we've been told, the prettiest (last the best of all, right?)! She is a sophomore in high school and will be an class officer this year with Lauren. She is the stylish one in the family! We always know what trends are in after hanging out with Kendra! She is very athletic and is a very competitive soccer player.
* We have the best, most loving parents in the world! They are so patient to put up with all 6 of us. I don't know how my dad didn't give us away after all the fights over borrowing clothes, curfew and boys. We look up to them and love them so much!
Other interesting food sites: