I have seen a recipe similar to this to make in your crockpot, but I forgot to make it in the morning and only had about 35 minutes before it was dinner time, so I improvised! It turned out to be one of my family’s favorite meals – and I loved how easy it was to throw together.
- 6-8 red potatoes (depending on the size- some are little and some are big)
- 2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 1 (14.25 oz) can cream of potato soup
- 1 (1 oz) envelope dry Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Chop potatoes into large cubes and boil in a pot of water on the stovetop until softened (about 10-15 minutes).
- Mix cooked potatoes with ham and put in a 9x13 dish.
- In a separate bowl, beat together soup, salad dressing mix, and cream cheese. Stir soup mixture into potatoes and ham and top with shredded Parmesan cheese. Cover pan with aluminum foil and cook for 30-35 minutes.