- 1 lb. lean ground beef (could be substituted for Italian sausage)
- 1 (24 oz) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 (15 oz) container of ricotta cheese (can use skim ricotta)
- 1 pkg. Kraft Italian Cheese (approx. 2 cups)
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 6 regular lasagna noodles, uncooked
- Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and water. In another bowl mix ricotta, 1-1/2 cups Kraft Italian cheese, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, egg and parsley.
- Spoon 1 cup meat sauce into slow cooker; top with 3 lasagna noodles, broken to fit; and half of cheese mixture. Cover with 2 cups meat sauce. Top with remaining noodles, broken to fit; cheese mixture and meat sauce. Cover with lid.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours or until liquid is absorbed. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; let stand, covered, 10 min. or until melted.
(Recipe from Kraft Foods)
Looking for more delicious slow cooker meals?
We’ve put together 50 of our favorite slow cooker recipes to make dinnertime a breeze!
You can get this eCookbook for just $4.99 (that’s less than ten cents a recipe)!
Get it HERE!