- 3 chicken breast halves, cooked
- 6 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 cube chicken bullion
- ¼ cup hot water
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (26 oz) jar spaghetti sauce (I love Prego's different flavors- anything with garlic tastes great in this recipe)
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring large pot of slightly salted water to boil. Cook noodles 8-10 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
- Shred/cube cooked chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Dissolve bullion cube in hot water. In large bowl, mix chicken with bullion, cream cheese, and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese (sometimes I also add a dash of garlic salt and Italian seasoning just to give it at little more flavor).
- Spread ⅓ of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9x13" dish. Cover with half of chicken mixture (drop by using 2 spoons) and top with 3 noodles. Repeat. Top with remaining sauce and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and then top with some fresh Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes in preheated oven.
Equipment needed for this recipe:
Serve with our 30 Minute Dinner Rolls and a side salad and you have a quick and easy meal!
We’ve put together 50 of our favorite family recipes to make dinnertime a breeze!
You can get this eCookbook for just $4.99 (that’s less than ten cents a recipe)!
Get it HERE!